Monday, November 14, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review






I must say I totally really like this palette. I feel like you can do so many looks using just this one palette. I love the fact that it includes two matte shades which is naked and buck, but I wished they have more mattes or satin finishes. If you like shimmery pigmented shades by all means this palette is for you. Though this palette is versatile I feel like not every color suits every skintone. I highly suggest swatching or testing it out before buying. It is expensive but for how much product and shades your getting in my opinion its worth it. Its like buying each shadows for 4 dollars each! The staying power is good with a primer underneath. Which I used the primer it came with. Without a primer I felt like it didn't last as long. It did crease on me between the 8 hour range. Keep in mind I do have oily lids. Overall, I feel this palette is worth your bucks and I recommend it. Its travel friendly and all the colors you need for everyday day and simple dramatic look. I feel like you have to have a light hand when using these shadows because its highly pigmented it also creates a lot of fallouts, so be careful with that. Overall this palette worked for me and I give it a thumbs up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment